Sökning: "Electricity access"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 avhandlingar innehållade orden Electricity access.
1. Universal Electricity Access in Remote Areas Building a pathway toward universalization in the Brazilian AmazonDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Worldwide, policymakers face important challenges in relation to the provision of reliable electricity services in remote areas. Brazil is not an exception. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH
Sammanfattning : Electricity access is widely recognized as a driver of development. The Brazilian government has incorporated this principle into its national rural electrification program, Luz Para Todos (LPT – Light for all), which has already benefited more than 14 million people in the country since its inception in 2003. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The importance of access to modern energy has been well understood by governments and donor agencies in many developing countries, and significant effort has been made in recent years to address energy access challenges. However, despite these efforts, the International Energy Agency (IEA) has predicted that the energy access problem will remain unresolved by 2030. LÄS MER
4. Electricity for better lives in rural Tanzania and Mozambique. Understanding and addressing the challengesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Provision of electricity is essential for economic and social development. It renders possible modern communications, industrial and business development and provision of public services such as improved education and healthcare. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents analytical advances to support quantitative insights into national and local policies for achieving energy access goals. The key objective is the creation of an analytical tool to compare technology options for achieving energy access goals and to estimate the cost of reaching those goals. LÄS MER