Sökning: "Electrical technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4408 avhandlingar innehållade orden Electrical technology.
1. Determining and Optimizing the Current and Magnetic Field Dependence of Spin-Torque and Spin Hall Nano-Oscillators Toward Next-Generation Nanoelectronic Devices and SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Spin-torque and spin Hall nano-oscillators are nanoscale devices (about 100 nm) capable of producing tunable broadband high-frequency microwave signals ranging from 0.1 GHz to over 65 GHz that several research groups trying to reach up to 200 - 300 GHz. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Neurologically related injuries cause a similar number of deaths ascancer, and brain damage is the second commonest cause of death in theworld and probably the leading cause of permanent disability. Thedevastating effects of most cases of brain damage could be avoided if itwere detected and medical treatment initiated in time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Robotised welding is one of the most important robot tasks used in manufacturing industry. The operator usually performs the programming of the robot manually, i.e. by jogging the robot arm to each coordinate pose in space. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Today, the growing and aging population, and the rise of new global threats on human health puts an increasing demand on the healthcare system and calls for preventive actions. To make existing medical treatments more efficient and widely accessible and to prevent the emergence of new threats such as drug-resistant bacteria, improved diagnostic technologies are needed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Early detection is vital to successfully treating breast cancer, and mammography screening is the most efficient and wide-spread method to reach this goal. Imaging low-contrast targets, while minimizing the radiation exposure to a large population is, however, a major challenge. LÄS MER