Sökning: "Elderly Care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 611 avhandlingar innehållade orden Elderly Care.
1. Municipal elderly care implications of registered nurses' work situation, education, and competenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : Registered nurses (RNs) are key figures in municipal elderly care. It is a challenge to create necessary conditions that enable them to provide quality nursing care. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Ekonomisk historia
Sammanfattning : Since the 1980s, practically all of the western welfare states have developed social policies, which aim at shifting the responsibilities for welfare services from the state to the family, the civil society or to the market. In Sweden, this political transformation has particularly hit the public eldercare. LÄS MER
3. Understanding quality improvement in care: The case of public care procurement and process miningDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Healthcare is facing challenges of increased cost and complexity originating from factors such as new technology and diversified treatments, increased life expectancy, an ageing population, and multi-comorbidity, making the need for Quality Improvement (QI) in care highly relevant. This is, however, easier said than done, considering that healthcare is complex, dynamic, ad-hoc, and multidisciplinary. LÄS MER
4. Intervening with care creating new infrastructures for learning and increasing quality of elderly careDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Substantial changes in public elderly care in Sweden have been resulting in a standing need of updating staff competence to match the new demands and maintain quality. Since the ability to learn is of importance when confronting changing conditions, organizations in general, as well as the authorities responsible for elderly care, invest large amounts of resources in learning in the workplace. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Social Anthropology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the dynamics of care in the transnational lives of Ecuadorian migrant women in Spain. It is concerned with the various forms of care that take shape and are sustained in the workplace, between friends, and among family members in Ecuador and Spain. LÄS MER