Sökning: "Ego Control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 avhandlingar innehållade orden Ego Control.
1. Can the ego be depleted? : Attempts to replicate the ego depletion effect and integrate its explanationsDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Although self-control is so important that no one from any corner of the world would dispute, it is often difficult and vulnerable. Continuous exertion is one of the most influential factors that are detrimental to self-control, which leads to a state called “ego depletion”. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate identity and personality development with a focus on early adulthood. The aim of Study I was to investigate identity development across early adulthood at three measurement points, ages 25, 29 and 33 (N=118). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Well-being at work is of major public interest, and justice at the workplace can be a key factor contributing to employees and managers feeling well. Research has found direct relationships between organizational justice perceptions and work and health outcomes. LÄS MER
4. Automated Driving Maneuvers - Trajectory Planning via Convex Optimization in the Model Predictive Control FrameworkDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Highly automated vehicles have the potential to provide a variety of benefits e.g., decreasing traffic injuries and fatalities while offering people the freedom to choose how to spend their time in their vehicle without jeopardizing the safety of themselves or other traffic participants. LÄS MER
5. Perceived Self-image, Intellectual Ability, Frontal Lobe Function, and Perceived Ward Atmosphere among Patients with PsychosisDetta är en avhandling från Department of Psychology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : These studies were conducted at the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Unit (PRU), characterised by a supportive ego-strenghtening psychodynamic approach. The general aim of the thesis was to study how intellectual ability and perceived self-image were related to perceived ward atmosphere among patients with psychosis. LÄS MER