Sökning: "Educational practice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 787 avhandlingar innehållade orden Educational practice.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to generate knowledge about principals´ pedagogical leadership practice. Furthermore, the study aims at generate knowledge of what is happening in a joint action research practice when principals explore a pedagogical leadership. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The overarching aim of the present study is to elucidate how preschool teachers and children in their interaction accomplish institutional everyday activities in preschool. What is analyzed, more specifically, is how the preschool teachers and children use certain interactional phenomena as resources when they organize their social interaction. LÄS MER
3. Designing for added pedagogical value A design-based research study of teachers’ educational design with ICTDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In an increasingly digitized world teachers are expected to take on the role of educational designers and use ICT to design in ways that add pedagogical value to teaching and learning. This thesis adopts a design-based research (DBR) approach to: (a) explore and contribute to the educational design processes of teachers of English as a foreign language in their efforts to use ICT for added pedagogical value, (b) examine how ICT is used in educational designs to create/contribute to what the teachers and students describe as added value and (c) explore, problematize and refine DBR as a research approach. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Barn- och ungdomsvetenskapliga institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis is about child culture and status, power and social relations in everyday practice. The aim is to explore the everyday practice within the production of performing arts and problematize what is at stake in the practice with regard to child culture as an artistic field. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation argues that the great transformation of education policy and governance that we have witnessed in the last few decades can only be properly understood by taking into account a process of juridification. In and of itself, this is not a novel assertion; what is argued here is that what this entails concretely has been only partially understood. LÄS MER