Sökning: "Educational change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 561 avhandlingar innehållade orden Educational change.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Abstract This thesis explores how teachers within the health sciences enact education policy. The questions address how teachers’ choices related to the design of courses and curricula are made in the light of reforms that emphasise standardisation and transparency. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : Tradition and change in compulsory school teacher education are studied historically, using the theoretical framework of curriculum theory and theory of cultural reproduction. The concepts of classification and framing are used as analytic devices. LÄS MER
3. The educational challenge in "education for sustainable development" : : qualification, social change and the politicalDetta är en avhandling från Malmö University, Faculty of Education and Society
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) as an overarching perspective makes meaning of educational aims and purposes. Sustainable development, as a concept, is by necessity complex, and deals with integrated dimensions of environmental, social-cultural and economic sustainability. LÄS MER
4. The Reluctant Change Agent - Change, Chance and Choice among Teachers, Educational Change in the CityDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation critically analyses the discourse on educational change. By placing educational change in the context of globalisation and innovation the author argues that the current discourse on educational change is un-nuanced and omits the important perspectives on change. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the vocational orientation of the courses offered - as an expression of the folk high school's self-identity- is analysed. The point of departure was that what the folk high school do, is a way to show what it wants to be and, therefore, reflects what it is. LÄS MER