Sökning: "Educational Sciences in Arts and Professions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden Educational Sciences in Arts and Professions.
1. Friluftsliv in Swedish Physical Education – a Struggle of Values Educational and Sociological PerspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education in Arts and Professions, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine some of the educational and sociological conditions underlying the production of teaching in friluftsliv within the Physical Education (PE) subject in Swedish compulsory school. Despite the value awarded to the Scandinavian outdoor practice friluftsliv, in both the national PE curriculum document and in Physical Education Teacher Education (PETE) in Sweden, it does not seem to be thoroughly implemented in compulsory school teaching. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education in Arts and Professions, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The focus for this thesis is instructions and their role in guiding students’ activities and understandings in the context of textile craft. The empirical material consists of video recordings of courses in textile craft offered as part of teacher education programs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Ethnology, History of Religions and Gender Studies, Stockholm Univeristy
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis has been to investigate the meaning of the capability to move in order to identify and describe this capability from the perspective of the one who moves in relation to specific movements. It has been my ambition to develop ways to explicate, and thereby open up for discussion, what might form an educational goal in the context of movements and movement activities in the school subject of physical education and health (PEH). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för utbildningsvetenskap med inriktning mot tekniska, estetiska och praktiska kunskapstraditioner, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to investigate what happens when the experiences and conceptions of physical education (PE) student teachers encounter the value structures of a PE teacher education programme. The starting point for the study are the criticisms that the PE teacher education programme has inadequate links to science, that it finds it difficult to challenge traditional gender patterns, and that the students' experiences of their own sporting activities are more important than the education programme for what knowledge is considered valuable. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för de humanistiska och samhällsvetenskapliga ämnenas didaktik, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis is to deepen the understanding of role taking and the function of role for developing and exploring the possible content in process drama, with the help of Leontiev’s activity theory and Bakhtin’s dialogism. The relation between role taking, aesthetic engagement and the concept of perezhivanie, used by Vygotsky, is also reflected on and used as analytical tools. LÄS MER