Sökning: "Education for Sustainable Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 97 avhandlingar innehållade orden Education for Sustainable Development.
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to develop knowledge of teaching and learning sustainable development in global–local contexts. The research field is global learning for sustainable development (GLSD). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The objective of this dissertation is to develop a theoretical and analytical framework for understanding the political in education from a social and global perspective. With this objective in mind, it employs an empirical engagement and theoretical reflection on how this political can be seen to emerge in policy making on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD). LÄS MER
3. Education for sustainable food consumption in home and consumer studies Lärande för hållbar matkonsumtion i hem- och konsumentkunskapDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Education as a means to enable sustainable food consumption has gained increasing recognition as a vital means to decrease current burdens upon both natural resources and human health. In response, the Swedish compulsory school subject of home and consumer studies, which positions education about food as core content, has been revised to incorporate in its national syllabus a perspective of sustainable development since 2011. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In the last decade there has been an avalanche of policies and political rhetoric worldwide, stressing the importance of equitable and sustainable global development. The Swedish Government’s response has been the inception of a coherent Policy for Global Development (PGD). LÄS MER
5. Environmental management systems – a way towards sustainable development in universities ”It was difficult at first … then we started talking with our colleagues and we saw it in a longer perspective”Detta är en avhandling från Lund : International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The economic development in the world today makes increased consumption of goods and travelling available for more people around the world than ever before. This results, however, also in increased production and spreading of substances that are hazardous both to human health and to the ecosystem globally. LÄS MER