Sökning: "East and Central China"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden East and Central China.
- Detta är en avhandling från Språk- och litteraturcentrum, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Modern standard written Chinese has two common object markers, 把 ba and 将 jiang, both of which mark a direct object preceding the verb. Both markers appear to have been widely used in the spoken language of the Tang dynasty but the actual distribution is not entirely clear. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Physiology and Pharmacology
Sammanfattning : Chronic pain is a major concern for physical and mental health of a large patient population today while casting a significant economical burden on society. Work presented in this thesis deal with aspects of mechanisms and treatments of chronic pain using experimental models. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of East Asian Languages, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The thesis is a descriptive reference grammar of the present-day Lalo language as spoken in Longjie township in Yunnan province of Southwestern China. It constitutes a presentation of empirical data collected during field work in Longjie township, and includes as survey of the phonology, morphology and syntax of the language. LÄS MER
4. The flux of extraterrestrial matter to Earth as recorded in Paleogene and Middle Ordovician marine sedimentsDetta är en avhandling från Department of East Asian Languages, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at reconstructing events in the solar system, mainly collisional events in the asteroid belt, by searches for extraterrestrial minerals in Paleogene and Middle Ordovician marine sediments on Earth. Recent empirical evidence show that Earth has experienced a few brief periods during the Phanerozoic when the flux of extraterrestrial matter significantly increased. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economic History, Lund University
Sammanfattning : China's transition from planned to market economy is at present one of the topics most discussed among researchers. According to almost any version of mainstream property rights theory, the rapid privatization or what has been described as the "East European model" basically represents the correct approach to transformation, while the gradual transition, or the "Chinese model", should represent a recipe for economic disaster. LÄS MER