Sökning: "Early childhood Education and Care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 avhandlingar innehållade orden Early childhood Education and Care.
1. Genetic factors in childhood cancer. Associations between tumors in childhood and adulthood, and prevalence of germline TP53 mutationsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Oncology, Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The etiology of childhood cancer is largely unknown. Approximately 1-10% of all childhood tumors are associated with known cancer predisposition syndromes. However, the contribution may be underestimated due to the failure to detect patients with genetic susceptibility for cancer when relying on known family pattern and anomalies. LÄS MER
2. Epidemiological studies of sociodemographic factors, early life factors, health, and medical care consumption among small childrenDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : By international standards, children in Sweden experience good health. Sweden has low infant mortality rates, low accident mortality rates, a high number of breastfed children and a high proportion of vaccinated children. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö universitet, Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In a time when the pursuit of equivalent quality is high on the Swedish ECEC (Early Childhood Education and Care) policy agenda, teachers’ responsibilities for evaluating educational practice, based on documentations of individual children’s development and learning, is emphasised. To aid teachers in this work, the Swedish National Agency of Education published and distributed a support material promoting ‘pedagogical documentation’ as a tool and a method for documentation and evaluation, framed within a so called postconstructionist/posthumanist theoretical framework. LÄS MER
4. Health promotion in pregnancy and early parenthood the challenge of innovation, implementation and change within the Salut ProgrammeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: In 2005, the Västerbotten County Council launched a child health promotion programme, “the Salut Programme”, in response to an alarming prevalence of overweight and obesity, and trends of increased dental caries, among young county citizens. The programme, initially developed in four pilot areas, is built on multidisciplinary and cross-sectoral collaboration and aims to support and strengthen health promotion activities in health care, social services and school settings. LÄS MER
5. Educational pathways and transitions in the early school years Special educational needs, support provisions and inclusive educationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Special Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this research is to describe and analyse the educational pathways from preschool to school of a group of children with and without special educational needs. The aim is also to describe and analyse children’s views and experiences of early years education, and how these can be obtained. LÄS MER