Sökning: "EU mobility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden EU mobility.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis seeks to make both theoretical and empirical contributions to the understanding of intra-EU mobility, with a focus on labour migration from Lithuania to Sweden. Inspired by a critical realist perspective, the thesis aims to help to explain the dynamics and individual decision-making behind mass labour emigration from the Baltic states, its socioeconomic consequences and policy responses. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : Nationality originated along with development of the modern nation-State. However, growing global migration, travel and increasing communications have led to creation of multiple individual loyalties in addition to national identity. LÄS MER
3. Balancing mobility and solidarity: Multilevel Governance Challenges of East-West EU Mobility in Austria, the Netherlands and SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Each year, millions of Europeans exercise their right to move freely between EU member states – particularly so since the eastern enlargements in the 2000s. Mobility from eastern and central Europe (CEE) affects host member states in a number of ways; economically, legally, administratively and socially. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Social and Economic Geography
Sammanfattning : Onward migration is an understudied process whereby people leave their country of origin, settle in a second country for a period of time, and then migrate on to a third country. This dissertation explores the transnational trajectories of one specific group of onward migrants. LÄS MER
5. Learning To Be(come) A Good European A Critical Analysis of the Official European Union Discourse on European Identity and Higher EducationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : During the year 2007 when this thesis was completed the European Union could look back at fifty years of collaboration, which began with the signing of the Treaty of Rome in 1957 and which has developed from being mainly economic in character to incorporating a political as well as a social dimension at the European level. In 2007 the European Union also commemorated the twentieth anniversary of Erasmus, its higher education mobility programme. LÄS MER