Sökning: "ED optimization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden ED optimization.
1. On Spectrum Sensing for Secondary Operation in Licensed Spectrum Blind Sensing, Sensing Optimization and Traffic ModelingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : There has been a recent explosive growth in mobile data consumption. This, in turn, imposes many challenges for mobile services providers and regulators in many aspects. One of these primary challenges is maintaining the radio spectrum to handle the current and upcoming expansion in mobile data traffic. LÄS MER
2. Application of Mathematical Programming to Short-Term Operation Planning of Hydrothermal Power SystemDetta är en avhandling från KTH : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The thesis contains the results of a reseach project on application of mathematical programming methods to short-term operation planning of large hydrothermal power systems. The project was aimed at devoeloping efficient solution techniques that are practially applicable to large systems. The problem is modeled as a large mixed integer program.. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Population pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic (PK-PD) models can be fitted using nonlinear mixed effects modelling (NONMEM). This is an efficient way of learning about drugs and diseases from data collected in clinical trials. LÄS MER
4. Erectile dysfunction in clinical practice. - With special focus on the correlation to myocardial infarction, lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS), treatment cost and optimization -Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to study and evaluate some aspects of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in clinical practice, with special focus on the correlation to myocardial infarction, LUTS (lower urinary tract symptoms), ED treatment costs and optimization. A group of 100 patients under the age of 70 years who had suffered their first MI and an age matched control group without MI answered a questionnaire regarding ED and concomitant diseases. LÄS MER
5. Development of rotation electron diffraction as a fully automated and accurate method for structure determinationDetta är en avhandling från Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry (MMK), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Over the past decade, electron diffraction methods have aroused more and more interest for micro-crystal structure determination. Compared to traditional X-ray diffraction, electron diffraction breaks the size limitation of the crystals studied, but at the same time it also suffers from much stronger dynamical effects. LÄS MER