Sökning: "Door openings"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden Door openings.
1. FRCM-Composites for Strengthening Concrete Walls with Openings Experimental and Numerical AnalysisDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Upgrading existing buildings to new functional requirements may require new openings that can weaken the structure, prompting the need for strengthening. In such cases, traditional strengthening solutions, such as creating a reinforced concrete or steel frame around the opening, imply long-term restrictions in the use of the structure. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Measurements of the cleanliness level have been performed in operating rooms classified as tissue and cells establishments for bone tissue to compare the results with the requirements given in the Tissue and Cells Directives of the European Union (EUTCD). The results show that the requirements are not always fulfilled. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The thesis deals with the axial strength of axially and eccentrically loaded concrete walls with cut-out openings strengthened by fiber-reinforced polymers (FRPs).Background: Functional modifications of concrete structures are common because existing structures must often be adapted to comply with current living standards. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Redesigning buildings to improve their space efficiency and allow changes in use is often essential during their service lives to comply with shifts in living standards and functional demands.This may require the introduction of new openings in elements such as beams, walls, and slabs,which inevitably reduces their structural performance and hence requires repair or strengthening. LÄS MER
5. Natural Ventilation and Air Infiltration in Large Single‑Zone Buildings Measurements and Modelling with Reference to Historical ChurchesDetta är en avhandling från Gävle : Gävle University Press
Sammanfattning : Natural ventilation is the dominating ventilation process in ancient buildings like churches, and also in most domestic buildings in Sweden and in the rest of the world. These buildings are naturally ventilated via air infiltration and airing. LÄS MER