Sökning: "District nurse"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden District nurse.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about social interaction between Swedish district nurses and patients when they meet to perform such routine things as to measure blood pressures or give injections. Conversation analytic methodology is used to explicate interactional structures and to understand how they come about; (i) how tests and treatments are achieved; (ii) how concerns are introduced; (iii) how test results are talked about; and (iv) how advice is given and responded to. LÄS MER
2. Mental health promotion among community-dwelling seniors with multimorbidity : perspectives of seniors, district nurses and home care assistantsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : The prevalence of mental illness is increasing among the older population in Sweden. One of the most vulnerable groups for mental health problems is older persons with multimorbidity, i.e. seniors with multiple chronic conditions. LÄS MER
3. Finding a common ground a pilot implementation of digital self-managment support in Swedish primary health careDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Due to an ageing, multi-diseased population, type 2 diabetes (T2D) and other chronic conditions pose a challenge for primary healthcare. To meet such challenges, primary healthcare nurses must adapt to new roles and acquire new skills regarding self-management support. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to deepen the knowledge of wound management in primary healthcare from district nurses' (DNs) perspective. The thesis includes one pilot study (I) and two qualitative studies (II, III). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to investigate how delegation of medication is handled in municipal home care. Specific aims were to 1) explore the prevalence of medication use in older adults over time; 2) describe district nurses’ experiences of the delegation of medication management to municipal home care personnel; 3) explore and describe how home care assistants experience receiving the actual delegation of the responsibility of medication administration; and 4) to describe how older adults, living at home, perceive receiving assistance from home care assistants to manage their own medication. LÄS MER