Sökning: "Distributed Decision Making"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 68 avhandlingar innehållade orden Distributed Decision Making.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a new methodology named CASADEMA (CApturing Semi-Automated DEcision MAking) which captures the interaction between humans and the technology they use to support their decision-making within the domain of Information Fusion. We are particularly interested in characterising the interaction between human decision makers and artefacts in semi-automated fusion processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro University
Sammanfattning : Information fusion, i.e., the automatic integration of information from multiple sources, is an advancing research area which can assist decision makers in enhancing their decisions. Most information fusion research so far has had a technical focus and has paid relatively little attention to human decision making processes. LÄS MER
3. A distributed decision making process from a systems perspective: following 33 patients at an emergency departmentDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Decision making is at the core of our everyday lives, as well as of this thesis. Specifically, the focus of the thesis is the complex and dynamic decision making process taking place at an emergency department. LÄS MER
4. Fördelade kunskapsprocesser i ledningscentraler vid nödsituationer : Koordination och situationsmedvetenhetDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to an understanding of how people work in co-ordination centres for controlling dynamic environments. It examines several theoretical perspectives that have been used to analyse cognition, co-operation and technology within dynamic decision-making. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The thesis is based on two studies conducted on behalf of the Swedish Emergency Services Agency. One study focused on the problems associated with selection and training of future emergency directors in Sweden. The other study surveyed the emergency directors’ needs for decision support systems in major accidents. LÄS MER