Sökning: "Digital tablets"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 avhandlingar innehållade orden Digital tablets.
1. Compression analysis as a tool for technical characterization and classification of pharmaceutical powdersDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : There are today strong incentives for an increased understanding of material properties and manufacturing processes to facilitate the development of new technologies in the pharmaceutical industry. The purpose of this thesis was to suggest methods requiring a low sample amount for characterization of technical properties of powders. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The use of digital tools such as smartphones, tablets and laptops have shown potential to enhance teaching and learning in a wide variety of contexts. 21st century skills such as creativity, problem-solving and innovation as means for supporting learning and knowledge creation, are considered fundamental proficiencies in today's technology- driven society, and they are therefore considered essential to promote, already from the earliest of school years. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study explores young children's use of digital tablets in Swedish preschool environments, with special interest in how the use of digital tablets may affect children's agency. A multimodal, design theoretical approach was used, combined with sociology of childhood, to highlight the dynamics between children's agency and the affordances provided by the digital tablets. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Åbo : Åbo Akademi University Press
Sammanfattning : In this thesis digital wellness services (DWSs) are in focus. The DWSs are services provided through digital devices, such as smartphones, bracelets, and tablets, by using digital environments such as Internet, cloud services, and websites. LÄS MER
5. Engineering through Designerly Conversations with the Digital Material The Approach, the Tools and the Design SpaceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The role of IT devices and technology in our everyday lives is growing. The commercial availability of sensor and wireless communications technologies has led to an increase in the number of systems utilizing these to provide compelling experiences. LÄS MER