Sökning: "Digital Signal Processing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 273 avhandlingar innehållade orden Digital Signal Processing.
1. The ubiquitous signal processing : Applications to communications, spectral analysis and array processing
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is concerned with statistical signal processing and its applications. The thesis consists of three parts: I) applications to wireless communications, II) applications to spectral analysis and III) applications to array processing. LÄS MER
2. Multichannel Audio Signal Processing : Room Correction and Sound Perception
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns and combines multichannel sound reproduction, digital room correction, audio signal processing, and human sound perception. It investigates perceived sound quality and new methods to improve timbral and spatial fidelity of loudspeaker-based multichannel sound reproduction in reverberant environments. LÄS MER
3. Signal Processing Approaches for Interference Mitigation in Automotive Radar Systems
Sammanfattning : Modern vehicles have several autonomous and semi-autonomous features, such as adaptive cruise control, lane keeping, adaptive headlights, and automatic emergency braking, ensuring a safe and comfortable driving experience. The vehicles typically rely on different sensors to "see" their surroundings and make decisions accordingly. LÄS MER
4. Studies on Design and Implementation of Low-Complexity Digital Filters
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we discuss design and implementation of low-complexity digital filters. Digital filters are key components in most digital signal processing (DSP) systems and are, for example, used for interpolation and decimation. LÄS MER
5. On signal processing and electromagnetic modelling : applications in antennas and transmission lines
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis is comprised of five parts. The first three parts concern signal processing and electromagnetic modelling of multiport antennas. The last two parts concern signal processing and transmission line theory applied to wave splitting on transmission lines. LÄS MER