Sökning: "Diffuse reflectance spectroscopy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 avhandlingar innehållade orden Diffuse reflectance spectroscopy.
1. Quantitative diffuse reflectance spectroscopy myocardial oxygen transport from vessel to mitochondriaDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In the field of biomedical optics, diffuse reflectance spectroscopy (DRS) is a frequently used technique for obtaining information about the optical properties of the medium under investigation. The method utilizes spectral difference between incident and backscattered light intensity for quantifying the underlying absorption and scattering processes that affects the light-medium interaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The main topic of this thesis is real-time quantification of relevant chromophores and light scattering elements in biological media. The presented methods and instrumentation are based on continuous wave (steady-state) optical measurements of (a) spatially-resolved diffuse reflectance from bulk media and (b) combined spatially-resolved and goniometric measurements of re-emitted light from thin samples. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the non-invasive use of diffuse reflectance spectroscopy (DRS) to provide information about the biochemical composition of living tissue. During DRS measurements, the incident, visible light is partially absorbed by chromophores but also scattered in the tissue before being remitted. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Background & Aims: Primary liver cancer is the second most common cause of death from cancer worldwide. In the western world, the majority of liver malignancies consist of colorectal metastases. Liver resection is the primary treatment for cure in liver tumor disease. LÄS MER
5. On optical methods for intracerebral measurements during stereotactic and functional neurosurgery Experimental studiesDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för medicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : Radio frequency (RF) lesioning and deep brain stimulation (DBS) are the two prevailing surgical treatments for movement disorders within the field of stereotactic and functional neurosurgery. For RF-lesioning, a small volume of brain tissue is coagulated and knowledge of the lesion size and growth is of great importance for the safety and outcome of the procedure. LÄS MER