Sökning: "Dietary Survey"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 avhandlingar innehållade orden Dietary Survey.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : We eat foods not nutrients. What is more, we eat them in combinations. Consequently, capturing our complex food habits is likely an advantage in nutrition research. The overall aim of this doctoral thesis was therefore to investigate dietary patterns in the Swedish population –nutrient intakes, nutritional biomarkers and health aspects. LÄS MER
2. Diet and Cardiometabolic Disease Dietary trends and the impact of diet on diabetes and cardiovascular diseaseDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death in most industrialised countries and in developing countries the trend in cardiovascular-related deaths is increasing. World-wide, type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) is an emerging cause of disability and premature death. LÄS MER
3. Rye bread in Sweden Health-related and sensory qualities, consumer perceptions and consumption patternsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Rye bread has shown potential as a health-beneficial component in the diet, especially in relation to non-communicable diseases. To have a beneficial effect in reality, however, it also needs to be available, chosen and eaten. Less research has focused on rye bread from a consumer perspective. LÄS MER
4. Anaemia and iron deficiency in children and women in Tanzania. Effects of dietary iron intake, low iron bioavailability and supplementation with multiple micronutrient beverageDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Anaemia was investigated in a rural Tanzanian community to determine its magnitude and causative factors in different population groups. Nutritional anaemia resulting mainly from a diet with a low bioavailability of iron affected more than half of the total number of women and children. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Department of Geography
Sammanfattning : This research contributes to countering a large city research bias by focusing on the food, farming and health experiences of two secondary cities of Uganda: Mbale and Mbarara. It is not an apocalyptic story. Like anywhere in the world, for some residents things were going well; for others, less well. LÄS MER