Sökning: "Design Reuse"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 160 avhandlingar innehållade orden Design Reuse.
1. Reuse of principle solution elements in conceptual design : an information model for concepts in systematic designDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Product development is an important activity in engineering design, and much of the competitiveness in high-salary countries depends on the ability to develop innovative products with acceptable time to market.The early phase of a systematic design process, namely conceptual design, during which the principle solution for a product is conceived, is of high importance for the later success of products. LÄS MER
2. Design Reuse and Automation On High Level CAD Modeling for Multidisciplinary Design and OptimizationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : THIS THESIS EXPLORES novel CAD modeling methods for design reuse and tomation realization. It will be demonstrated that by applying the described methods, CAD models can be utilized as framework integrators in order to generate geometric input for various engineering analysis tools. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Sammanfattning : The design of new products is an important engineering activity, and much of the competitiveness in high-salary countries depends on the ability to develop innovative products with acceptable time to market.During conceptual design, the principle solution for a product is conceived. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Web applications are one of the fastest growing types of software systems today. Structurally, they are composed out of two parts: the server-side, used for data-access and business logic, and the client-side used as a user-interface. LÄS MER
5. The Design Platform Approach –Enabling platform-based development in the engineer-to-order industryDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Engineering
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing companies are continuously faced with requirements regarding technology novelty, shorter time to market, a higher level of functionality, and lower prices on their products. This is especially the case for companies developing and manufacturing highly customized products, also known as engineer-to-order (ETO) companies. LÄS MER