Sökning: "Design For Manufacturability"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 avhandlingar innehållade orden Design For Manufacturability.
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : As companies strive to develop artefacts intended for services instead of traditional sell-off, new challenges in the product development process arise to promote continuous improvement and increasing market profits. This creates a focus on product life-cycle components as companies then make life-cycle commitments, where they are responsible for the function availability during the extent of the life-cycle, i. LÄS MER
2. Automated Computer Systems for Manufacturability Analyses and Tooling Design Applied to the Rotary Draw Bending ProcessDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers Reproservice
Sammanfattning : Intensive competition on the global market puts great pressure on manufacturing companies to develop and produce products that meet requirements from customers and investors. One key factor in meeting these requirements is the efficiency of the product development and the production preparation processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers Reproservice
Sammanfattning : Product development has both innovative and analytic sides. Starting from the requirements, a design suggestion is generated. In order to assess how well the envisioned design fulfils the requirements, it is sometimes necessary to build a computer model of it for the analysis. LÄS MER
4. Knowledge enabled engineering design tools for manufacturability evaluation of jet engine componentsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The manufacturing industry of today is experiencing an increased competitive environment due to the effects of market globalisation. To be able to stay competitive and provide excellent goods, Swedish industry and academia have foreseen the need for new business scenarios, models and methods. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Structures and material combinations, tailored for multiple purposes, are within the reach of vehicle manufacturers. Besides reducing the environmental impact of the transportation sector these multi-functional structures can reduce costs, such as development, manufacturing and maintenance, and at the same time offer improved comfort to the passengers. LÄS MER