Sökning: "Descriptive statistics"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 235 avhandlingar innehållade orden Descriptive statistics.
21. Everyday life of relatives of persons suffering from severe depression Experiences of health, burden, sense of coherence and encounters with psychiatric specialist health servicesDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate and describe everyday life among relatives of inpatients with severe depression and their encounter with the psychiatric specialist health services (PSHS).Methods: A descriptive design with a qualitative and quantitative approach was used. LÄS MER
22. Everyday functioning in six year-old children born preterm From a child perspective towards the child's perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to explore everyday functioning in six year-old children born preterm, from the children’s perspectives and from their parents’ perspectives. The relation between everyday functioning and neonatal risk factors, behavioural characteristics was studied with descriptive and correlational statistics, ANOVA and multiple linear regression (I). LÄS MER
23. Women’s recovery after a first myocardial infarction from an organisational, a relational and an individual perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Hälsohögskolan i Jönköping
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore and describe women’s recovery after a first myocardial infarction (MI) from an organisational, a relational and an individual perspective. In this thesis a longitudinal, explorative and descriptive design combining both quantitative (papers I-II) and qualitative (papers III-IV) methods has been used. LÄS MER
24. Investigating and Validating Spoken Interactional Competence: Rater Perspectives on a Swedish National Test of EnglishDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Hälsohögskolan i Jönköping
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explore different aspects of validity evidence from the raters’ perspective in relation to a paired speaking test, part of a high-stakes national test of English as a Foreign Language (EFL) in the Swedish upper secondary school. Three empirical studies were undertaken with the purpose of highlighting (1) the scoring process, (2) the construct underlying the test format, and (3) the setting and test administration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : With the ambition to further improve the understanding of income generation among the formerly underprivileged and often impoverished majority of households in South Africa, this study of household survey data analyses households' integration into the South African core economy. The emerging picture of household income generation is one that disputes common perceptions of the multitude of means by which African households generate their income. LÄS MER