Sökning: "Depolarization changes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 avhandlingar innehållade orden Depolarization changes.
1. Ventricular Depolarization in Ischemic Heart Disease.Value of Electrocardiography in Assessment of Severity and Extent of Acute Myocardial IschemiaDetta är en avhandling från Cardiology
Sammanfattning : Background In patients with symptoms compatible with acute myocardial infarction (MI), early triage by ECG in the pre-hospital phase by ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) criteria is important for direct transport of these patients to a regional center for primary percutaneous coronary intervention (pPCI). The time from first medical contact to pPCI should, due to present guidelines, be no longer than two hours. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Voltage-gated ion channels have a paramount importance in many physiological processes such as cell-to-cell communication, action potential-propagation, and cell motility. Voltage-gated ion channels are characterized by their ability to sense membrane voltage and to greatly change channel activity in response to small changes in the voltage. LÄS MER
3. On spinal mechanisms for reflex control in man modulation of Ia-afferent excitation with changes in muscle length, activation level and fatigueDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : To control muscle force, neural activation has to take alterations in muscle mechanics into account. This thesis assesses modulations in excitatory efficacy of Ia-afferents during muscle length changes at different levels of voluntary activation and during fatigue. LÄS MER
4. Stimulation of insulin secretion independently from changes in cytosolic free Ca²+-concentration : studies with imidazolines and inositol polyphosphatesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Molecular Medicine
Sammanfattning : Insulin secretion from the islets of Langerhans is regulated by changes in glucose concentration. Glucose stimulates secretion by two mechanisms. First, it increases cytosolic free Ca2+ concentration ([Ca2+]i) by inhibition of ATP-dependent K+-channels (KATP) and induction of membrane depolarization. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : The prion particle, PrPSc, is an infectious, misfolded form of the cellular prion protein, PrPC that is expressed at high levels in the central nervous system. Prions cause neurodegenerative diseases with clinical signs including dementia, ataxia and myoclonus. These diseases cause characteristic electroencephalographic changes. LÄS MER