Sökning: "Department Of Applied Physics And Mechanical Engineering."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden Department Of Applied Physics And Mechanical Engineering..
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg, Sweden : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : A simulation tool that is valid within the field of tandem arc welding(unsteady, three dimensional thermal plasma flow) has been developed,based on the open source CFD package OpenFOAM. The validation of the electromagnetic part of the solver has been done separately using a problem with a known solution. LÄS MER
2. Modelling of Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Applied to the Analysis of Integrated Systems with Gas TurbinesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Heat and Power Engineering, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs), working at high temperatures with an incomplete fuel oxidation process, have become an interesting candidate for combination with conventional power generation technology, such as gas turbines, in order to develop power plants that are both functional and efficient. An absolute condition for successful analysis and optimisation of such plants is the existence of reliable simulation tools. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Department of Forest Biomaterials and Technology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Although forwarding has been carried out for 50 years, much is still unknown about this work. This is partly because there are numerous influential factors, and relevant data are often difficult to gather. In current forwarding productivity literature, there is generally a trade-off between representativeness and work element-specificity. LÄS MER
4. Development of a Multidimensional Residual Distribution Solver for Large Eddy Simulation of Industrial Turbulent FlowsDetta är en avhandling från Ole Romers Vag 1, Box 118, SE 22100, Lund Sweden
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the results of the author's research activity to develop a time-space accurate flow-solver for Large Eddy Simulations (LES), based on the Multidimensional Residual Distribution approach. The aim of this work is the attempt to develop a compact high-order algorithm which includes multidimensional flow physics, in hope of creating a better algorithm for LES of turbulent compressible flows. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Mathematical Sciences
Sammanfattning : This investigation is devoted to the study of welding and its effect on the workpiece, focusing on the thermo and fluid dynamical phenomena occuring during a autogenous or nonautogenous arc fusion welding process. Its aim is to simulate the behaviour of the weld pool and analyze the consequence of the solid-liquid phase change, thus obtaining a methodology for predicting the appearance of weld defects related to solidification and cooling. LÄS MER