Sökning: "Deleuze and Guattari"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden Deleuze and Guattari.
1. Towards a minor bilingualism Exploring variations of language and literacy in early childhood educationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of this compilation thesis is to explore variations in bilingualism with the help of everyday specific situations at a Spanish-Swedish early childhood institution in Sweden, and by means of a ‘material-semiotic theorizing’. This means that material and semiotic elements are treated equally and entwined. LÄS MER
2. The Doc, the Mock and the What? Events of Realing, Mockumentalities and the Becoming-Political of the Viewing SubjectDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : This study aims at making inquiry into what happens when a viewing subject encounters a film where it proves difficult to recognize if it is factual or fictional. In order to meet this aim the dissertation offers an experimental approach of both theoretical and methodological nature. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Fixing the Shadows: Access to Art and the Legal Concept of Cultural Commons studies access to art as knowledge, and the role law plays in facilitating access. The research project discusses how to advance and strengthen access to art and create legal pathways that facilitate communication, access to and sharing of art as knowledge. LÄS MER
4. Movement and experimentation in young children's learning : Deleuze and Guattari in early childhood educationDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Barn- och ungdomspedagogik, specialpedagogik och vägledning
Sammanfattning : This study departs from experiences made in a setting where preschool children, teachers, teacher students, teacher educators and researchers in the Stockholm area in Sweden have been collectively experimenting with subjectivity and learning since the beginning of the 1990’s. However, during later years, questions were raised in the context of cooperative work about the changes that have been achieved so far, possibly becoming new and somewhat rigid ‘mappings’ of young children and learning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how the members of four different role-playing communities on the online platform Second Life perform social as well as dramatic roles within their community. The trajectories of power influencing these roles are my main focus. LÄS MER