Sökning: "Deep approaches to learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 avhandlingar innehållade orden Deep approaches to learning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to develop knowledge of teaching and learning sustainable development in global–local contexts. The research field is global learning for sustainable development (GLSD). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Two important components of a visual recognition system are representation and model. Both involves the selection and learning of the features that are indicative for recognition and discarding those features that are uninformative. LÄS MER
3. Learner support for distance learners A study of six cases of ICT-based distance education institutions in ChinaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on learner support in Chinese distance education. It draws a picture of Chinese modern distance education, covering the major issues in the field of learner support, and small group work as peer support. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Most engineering education today does not adequately prepare students to contribute to sustainability. For example, engineering students often do not learn how to address complex and ill-structured sustainability problems that involve different stakeholders, value conflicts, and uncertainty; such problems are also called wicked problems. LÄS MER
5. Do excellent engineers approach their studies strategically? A quantitative study of students' approaches to learning in computer science educationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about students’ approaches to learning (SAL) in computer science education. Since the initial development of SAL instruments and inventories in the 70’s, they have been used as a means to understand students’ approaches to learning better, as well as to measure and predict academic achievement (such as retention, grades and credits taken) and other correlating factors. LÄS MER