Sökning: "David Malmström"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden David Malmström.
1. Interfacing Complementary Separation Techniques with Mass Spectrometry Utilizing Electrophoresis, Nanoparticles, and Functionalized Magnetic Beads
Sammanfattning : Capillary electrophoresis (CE) has during the last two decades become more robust and been able to separate neutral analytes without compromising the downstream detection. An interesting aspect in CE compared to more commonly used high-performance liquid chromatography is the orthogonal separation mechanism provided by CE. LÄS MER
2. Nanoparticles in capillary electrophoresis : what are the benefits?
Sammanfattning : Capillary electrophoresis is a technique that separate compounds based on charge and size. During the last two decades capillary electrophoresis (CE) and mass spectrometry (MS) has gained in interest, become more robust to use and able to separate neutral analytes. LÄS MER
3. Life Cycle Thinking and Waste Policy : Between Science and Society
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the application of life cycle thinking (LCT) and life cycle assessment (LCA) in the field of waste management from perspectives based in the social sciences. LCT is explored through the theoretical construct of regimes, drawing theoretical resources from a combination of the ‘pragmatic turn’, the economics of conventions and transition theory. LÄS MER
4. Understanding the mechanisms behind atom transfer radical polymerization : exploring the limit of control
Sammanfattning : Atom transfer radical polymerization (ATRP) is one of the most commonly employed techniques for controlled radical polymerization. ATRP has great potential for the development of new materials due to the ability to control molecular weight and polymer architecture. LÄS MER
5. Steering sustainability transitions? Modular participatory backcasting for strategic planning in the heating and cooling sector
Sammanfattning : Fostering sustainability transitions in the heating and cooling sector is a necessary and urgent issue. Steering mechanisms can enable coordination of actions by different actors towards common sustainability goals. LÄS MER