Sökning: "David Brunt"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden David Brunt.
1. Supported housing in the community for persons with severe mental illness. Psychosocial environment, needs, quality of life and social network
Sammanfattning : This study investigated psychosocial environment, needs, quality of life and social network for persons with severe mental illness in supported housing in the community. Eighty-three persons with severe mental illness living in three different types of housing setting accepted to participate in the interviews, which took place between December 1997 and April 2000. LÄS MER
2. Video-supported Interactive Learning for Movement Awareness : a learning model for the individual development of movement performance among nursing students
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to explore the development of a video-supported interactive learning model for movement awareness among nursing students.Methods: Study I was a cross-sectional survey regarding prevalence and impact of musculoskeletal symptoms (MSS) among nursing students. LÄS MER
3. Vardagslivet i bostad med särskild service med institutionell prägel - en studie av personer med intellektuell funktionsnedsättning och personalens erfarenheter
Sammanfattning : The general intention of recent Swedish legislation concerning adults with intellectual disabilities has been to provide care and support for this group in small settings in the community. It has been shown that adults with intellectual disabilities are better equipped to exert influence over their own care and support when living in group homes in the community and other forms of independent living as opposed to large institutional settings. LÄS MER
4. "Jag kan öppna fönstret när jag vill" : Boendesituationen för personer med psykisk funktionsnedsättning
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to explore and develop knowledge about the housing situation for people with psychiatric disabilities, based on the residents' perspectives.Methods: Three studies are based on a new Swedish questionnaire (SHPD) containing preconceived questions (Studies I-II) and two open-ended questions (Study III), while two studies are theory-generating (Studies IV-V). LÄS MER
5. Det lärande utrymmet : lärande och vårdande möten mellan patienter, studentpar och handledare vid Utvecklande och Lärande Vårdenheter
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim is to create knowledge about how nursing students’ learning in pairs can be supported in order to create prerequisites for encounters that provide caring and learning support during clinical practice.Approach and method: A reflective lifeworld research (RLR) approach founded on the epistemology of phenomenology and hermeneutics was used. LÄS MER