Sökning: "Cytogenetic analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 avhandlingar innehållade orden Cytogenetic analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Genetics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis was to study cytogenetic and molecular genetic aberrations in lipomas. For this purpose, chromosome banding analysis, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), as well as high resolution single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP)–arrays were used to identify recurrent chromosomal aberrations in lipomas. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Oncology, Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Endometrial cancer is the most common gynecological cancer diagnosed in western countries. Complex atypical hyperplasia (CAH) reflects a state of hyperestrinism and its role as a precursor lesion of this cancer is established. LÄS MER
3. Cytogenetic and molecular analysis of chromosomal rearrangements associated with neuropsychiatric disordersDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Genetic factors are important in the aetiology of neuropsychiatric disorders. Analysis of chromosomal abnormalities associated with these disorders may provide locus specific information for the identification of candidate genes and, subsequently, for our understanding of brain development and functioning. LÄS MER
4. Novel Tumor Suppressor Gene Candidates in Experimental Endometrial Carcinoma - From Cytogenetic to Molecular AnalysisDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Endometrial carcinoma (EC) is the most common form of gynecological malignancy, ranking fourth in incidence among tumors diagnosed in women. As is the case with other complex diseases, detailed analyses of the underlying mechanisms of cancer are difficult, due mainly to the genetic heterogeneity of the human population and differences in the environment and lifestyle of individuals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Urology, Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In the present thesis normal kidney tissue and renal cell carcinoma (RCC) were studied by cytogenetic and fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) methods to investigate chromosomal aberrations. In the first study, 4 samples of nonneoplastic kidney tissue were cultured for cytogenetic analysis and trisomy 7 was found in all cases in 3-15% of the cells. LÄS MER