Sökning: "Cystisk fibros"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden Cystisk fibros.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : AbstractCystic fibrosis (CF) is caused by mutations in the anion channel and protein regulator CFTR. The most common co-morbidity in CF is CF-related diabetes (CFRD) affecting ~50% of adult patients. The etiopathology of CFRD is largely unknown but the destruction of the exocrine pancreas is thought to contribute. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Diagnostic Radiology, (Lund)
Sammanfattning : The aims of this thesis were to investigate whether chest tomosynthesis might be used in pulmonary cystic fibrosis, to design and validate a tomosynthesis scoring system, and to determine the effective dose from chest tomosynthesis in children. In a prospective study starting in 2008 clinical chest radiography or computed tomography (CT) were supplemented with a tomosynthesis examination of the lungs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lungmedicine and allergology
Sammanfattning : Cystic fibrosis is an inherited disease, caused by mutations of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator gene. The gene codes for a protein that serve as chloride channel. In cystic fibrosis, this protein is lacking or has a defect function resulting in a thick and sticky mucus of the airways. LÄS MER
5. Cystic Fibrosis - long term results of a treatment package including preventive physical exerciseDetta är en avhandling från Respiratory Medicine and Allergology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is a severe hereditary disorder leading to progressive deterioration of lung function and death. This thesis describes the demography of CF in Sweden, its treatment, with special reference to physiotherapy, and its effects on lung function and peak working capacity (PWC). LÄS MER