Sökning: "Credit risk assessment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Credit risk assessment.
1. Credit risk assessment in different contexts : The influence of local networks for bank financing of SMEsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The Swedish banking crisis a decade ago was ultimately caused by the banks' failure in their assessments of the credit-risk of firms. Since then, Swedish banks have tried different organizational structures in order to safeguard the lending process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with financial accounting information useful for creditors assessing SME creditworthiness. The literature describes financial accounting as a multi-paradigm science having several theoretical schools. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Banking and online financial services are part of our critical infrastructure. As such, they comprise an Achilles heel in society and need to be protected accordingly. The last ten years have seen a steady shift from traditional show-off hacking towards cybercrime with great economic consequences for society. LÄS MER
4. Who receives bank loans? A study of lending officers' assessments of loans to growing small and medium-sized enterprisesDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores factors that influence lending officers' assessments of credit requests from growing small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Building on asymmetric information theory, factors identified in previous research are grouped into the theoretical categories of risk-assessment, risk-alignment, and risk-shifting. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Mälardalens högskola : Västerås
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis is to study the economics of computational learning. Attention is also paid to applications of computational learning models, especially Valiant's so-called `probably approximately correctly' (PAC) learning model, in econometric situations. LÄS MER