Sökning: "Creatinine urine"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden Creatinine urine.
- Detta är en avhandling från Christopher L. Rääf, Dept. of Radiation Physics, Lund university, Malmö University Hospital, SE-205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The whole-body content of radiocaesium was measured in a South-Swedish urban group of people residing in the city of Lund (55.7°N, 13.2°E) between 1960 and 1994. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Biochemical and epidemiological aspects of pre-eclampsia were investigated, with the main focus on possible pathophysiological differences between early-onset and late-onset disease.In pre-eclamptic women poor correlation was found between albumin-creatinine ratio (ACR) in a random urine sample and total amount of albumin in a 24-hour urine collection. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Physiology and Pharmacology
Sammanfattning : Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) is defined as a sudden decrease in the kidneys' ability to filtrate waste products and excrete excess water. Detecting AKI primarily relies on measuring the increased concentration of function markers (i.e., creatinine and cystatin C) and even measuring urine output. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Paediatrics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Evaluation of long-term side effects of treatment is important due to the growing number of childhood cancer survivors. How kidney function is affected over time needs to be clarified. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The interest in biochemical alcohol markers for detecting acute and chronic alcohol consumption has expanded greatly during recent years. The development and application of laboratory tests identifying early problematic drinking and monitoring abstinence have the potential of reducing the healthcare costs and suffering associated with alcohol misuse. LÄS MER