Sökning: "Cost sharing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 avhandlingar innehållade orden Cost sharing.
1. Cost efficient provisioning of wireless access infrastructure cost modeling and multi-operator resource sharingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Swedish Pharmaceutical Benefit Reforms ?Analyses of implementation, pharmaceutical sales patterns and expendituresDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: Over the last few decades, the sales of prescription drugs have increased dramatically in many western countries; however, this increase requires individuals and society to bear larger economic consequences. To improve cost control for pharmaceuticals, several reforms attempt to reconcile the economic responsibility of the patients, prescribers and third party payers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Essay I: I study the consequences on labor market outcomes and sick leave of having an elderly parent in need of care. Caring for an elderly parent may be associated with opportunity costs such as productivity loss on the labor market if informal caregivers are of working age. LÄS MER
4. Electricity across borders regional cost sharing of grid investments, international benchmarking and the electricity demand of an ageing populationDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with issues related to investments and regulation of high-voltage electricity grids, and to the households’ demand for electricity. The thesis consists of four self-contained papers. Papers I and II address the challenge of reaching agreements on the expansions of electricity grid infrastructure across national borders. LÄS MER
5. Integration of the Nordic electricity grids incentives, cost sharing and regional perspective in transmission investmentsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to study how the development of the electricity transmission grids in the Nordic countries can be given a stronger international perspective. This is a relevant issue for the further development of the regional Nordic electricity market. LÄS MER