Sökning: "Cost of Illness"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 46 avhandlingar innehållade orden Cost of Illness.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics (Lime)
Sammanfattning : Breast cancer is a major cause of morbidity and mortality. Resources are spent in order to prevent, diagnose, and treat breast cancer. Since health care resources are limited, these resources must be allocated in an optimal way in order to maximise health. LÄS MER
7. Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of indicated preventive interventions for depression in adolescents An application of health economics methodsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Unipolar depressive disorders are commonly encountered conditions in clinical practice with about 25% reporting their first episode during adolescence. Longitudinal studies show adolescent depression to be associated with an increased risk of mental illness in adulthood, healthcare usage, poor educational outcomes, unemployment, and dependency on welfare recipiency. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Objectives: To study: (I) the impact on cost-utility analyses of applying different national EuroQol 5-Dimensions (EQ-5D) preference sets; (II and III) whether, in methotrexate-refractory, early rheumatoid arthritis (RA), the addition of infliximab results in superior health-related quality of life (HRQoL) and may be considered cost-effective, as compared to adding sulfasalazine and hydroxychloroquine; (IV) how costs relate to disability (measured by the health-assessment questionnaire, HAQ), disease activity (28-joint disease activity score, DAS28) and HRQoL (EQ-5D) in RA. Methods: In the observational SSATG register, one-year quality-adjusted life-year (QALY) accumulation of two interventions was compared according to the UK, US, or Danish EQ-5D preference sets. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to provide a comprehensive description of how individuals may be affected by GuillainBarré syndrome (GBS), in terms of on body function, activity, and participation as well as on healthrelated quality of fife, and describe changes over time during the first 2 years after onset. Other aims were to describe the use of healthcare and patient satisfaction, and to report on the subjective experiences of failing ill with GBS. LÄS MER
10. Health for community dwelling older people trends, inequalities, needs and care in rural VietnamDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : BackgroundInVietnam, the proportion of people aged 60 and above has increased rapidly in recent decades. The majority live in rural areas where socioeconomic status is more disadvantaged than in urban areas.Vietnam’s economic status is improving but disparities in income and living conditions are widening between groups and regions. LÄS MER