Sökning: "Corporate governance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 avhandlingar innehållade orden Corporate governance.
1. Corporate governance and corporate entrepreneurship : empirical studies on Swedish riding schoolsDetta är en avhandling från Kristianstad : Kristianstad University College
Sammanfattning : This composite licentiate dissertation is based on the observation that governance and entrepreneurship are related with each other and that governance may differ depending on the specific organisational form that organises the businesses. Governance refers to corporate governance, including mechanisms aimed at governing the organisation in the interests of the principals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Since 1989, there has been a period of rapid change of the economies of the former Eastern bloc. Within a few years, the majority of the formerly centrally administered economies had begun restructuring their economic systems, including the privatisation. of formerly state-owned enterprises. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : School of Business, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Corporate governance phenomena have traditionally been, and are still, studied foremost as relationships between principals and agents. Studies of how accounting plays out in corporate governance settings rather share the interest in hierarchical influence than challenge it. LÄS MER
4. Constructing and contesting the legitimacy of private forest governance The case of forest certification in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen, Umeå universitetet
Sammanfattning : In recent decades, political scientists have devoted substantial attention to the changing role of the state towards more inclusion of non-state actors in policymaking. This deliberative turn, or move towards governance, may signal inability to handle complex problems without cooperation with nonstate actors. LÄS MER
5. Corporate governance and entrepreneurship at the organisational level in a frame of property rightsDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Department of Business Administration, School of Economics and Management, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This doctoral dissertation has aimed to contribute to a modern theory of the firm that balances a disciplining view of the firm with an enabling view of the firm. This has been approached through exploring how corporate governance mechanisms influence entrepreneurship at the organisational level, in a frame of property rights. LÄS MER