Sökning: "Core Values"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 218 avhandlingar innehållade orden Core Values.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Remanufacturing is an important product recovery option that benefits our sustainable development. Cores, i.e. the used products/parts, are essential resources for remanufacturing. LÄS MER
2. The Queerness of Objective Values : An Essay on Mackiean Metaethics and the Arguments from QueernessDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Philosophy, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : This book investigates the argument from queerness against moral realism, famously put forward by J. L. Mackie in Ethics: Inventing Right and Wrong (1977). The book can be divided into two parts. LÄS MER
3. Local Values and e-Government - Continuity and Change in Public Administration Implementing Public e-Services in Two Swedish MunicipalitiesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : E-government, the use of information and communication technology in public administration, is often presented as a multifaceted reform with powerful transforming potential. E-government currently embodies both hopes of more efficient public administration and fears that an overemphasis on efficiency will neglect the democratic values of public administration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund Business Press
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis has been to analyse the mechanism of the market driving approach carried out by a global organisation with a corporate brand. Market driving is a new organisational approach to strategy that lacks a solid theoretical framework, but constitutes a reality of global firms such as IKEA, The Body Shop, Benetton, Dell, Hennes and Mauritz, Starbucks. LÄS MER
5. A comprehensive picture of ethical values in caring encounters, based on experiences of those involved Analysis of concepts developed from empirical studiesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Older people should have a life with a sense of value and should feel confident. These ethical values, which are expressed in normative ethics, are expected to prevail in empirical ethics. Central components of nursing are the ethical issues of autonomy, beneficence, non-maleficence and the principles of justice. LÄS MER