Sökning: "Convolutional Neural Networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 avhandlingar innehållade orden Convolutional Neural Networks.
1. Machine Learning Methods for Image Analysis in Medical Applications, from Alzheimer's Disease, Brain Tumors, to Assisted Living
Sammanfattning : Healthcare has progressed greatly nowadays owing to technological advances, where machine learning plays an important role in processing and analyzing a large amount of medical data. This thesis investigates four healthcare-related issues (Alzheimer's disease detection, glioma classification, human fall detection, and obstacle avoidance in prosthetic vision), where the underlying methodologies are associated with machine learning and computer vision. LÄS MER
2. Water–fat separation in magnetic resonance imaging and its application in studies of brown adipose tissueDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Virtually all the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) signal of a human originates from water and fat molecules. By utilizing the property chemical shift the signal can be separated, creating water- and fat-only images. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Image representation is a key component in visual recognition systems. In visual recognition problem, the solution or the model should be able to learn and infer the quality of certain visual semantics in the image. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This dissertation presents ten studies focusing on three important subfields of music information retrieval (MIR): music transcription (Part A), music perception (Part B), and music production (Part C).In Part A, systems capable of transcribing rhythm and polyphonic pitch are described. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Automatic methods with the ability to make accurate, fast and robust assessments of medical images are highly requested in medical research and clinical care. Excellent automatic algorithms are characterized by speed, allowing for scalability, and an accuracy comparable to an expert radiologist. LÄS MER