Sökning: "Content and Language Integrated Learning CLIL"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Content and Language Integrated Learning CLIL.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Language Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents English-medium instruction (EMI) in the Swedish context, focusing on perspectives and practices in two schools. The research question is as follows: How and why is EMI offered, chosen, and practiced in the Swedish upper secondary school today? The aim is to explore the status of the educational option, the reasons for offering EMI to stakeholders, the stakeholders’ beliefs about and goals of EMI, and the implementation of EMI in the classroom. LÄS MER
2. Bilingual subject-specific literacies? Teachers’ and learners’ views and experiences of two school languages in biology, civics, history and mathematics Case studies from the Swedish upper secondary schoolDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis investigates teachers’ and students’ cognitions of bilingual subject-specific literacies. The thesis builds on three different studies, referred to as case studies, conducted in Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) study programmes in the Swedish upper secondary school. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the possible impact of English encountered and used in two different contexts – in content and language integrated learning (CLIL) and through extramural English (EE) – on students’ writing proficiency is investigated. More specifically, students’ vocabulary use when writing different text types is explored; in particular, attention is drawn to progress in productive academic vocabulary. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to determine how English-language teaching in Sweden influences the subject-based communicative competence and language development in Swedish of upper secondary students. The focus is thus on the students’ mother tongue, i.e. LÄS MER
5. English-medium instruction for young learners in Sweden A longitudinal case study of a primary school class in a bilingual English-Swedish schoolDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Language Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to highlight the policies, perspectives, and practices of language use in a bilingual English-Swedish primary class during Grades 4–6, where English was the medium of instruction in several subjects. A rapidly increasing number of Swedish compulsory schools offer these programs, which are often associated with high status and academic achievement (Skolverket, 2010). LÄS MER