Sökning: "Condition Prediction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 94 avhandlingar innehållade orden Condition Prediction.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Unscheduled aircraft maintenance causes a lot problems and costs for aircraft operators. This is due to the fact that aircraft cause significant costs if flights have to be delayed or canceled and because spares are not always available at any place and sometimes have to be shipped across the world. LÄS MER
2. Condition measuring and lifetime modelling of disconnectors, circuit breakers and other electrical power transmission equipmentDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The supply of electricity is important in modern society, so the outages of the electric grid should be few and short, especially for the transmission grid. A summary of the history of the Swedish electrical system is presented. The objective is to be able to plan the maintenance better by following the condition of the equipment. LÄS MER
3. Polymeric materials in nuclear power plants : Lifetime prediction, condition monitoring and simulation of ageingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Nuclear power plants generate a significant part of the world’s electrical power consumption. However, many plants are nearing the end of their designed lifetime, and to extend the lifetime it is important to verify that every component can withstand the added service time. This includes polymeric materials, which become brittle with time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The prediction of springback is probably the area in sheet metal forming simulation, where the least success has been achieved in terms solution accuracy. The springback is caused by the release of the stresses in the workpiece after the forming stage. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för farkostteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines transmission of structure-borne soundin rib-stiffened plate structures. In particular, theapplication of a prediction model for ships is analysed. Thismodel is based on a waveguide description of the structure. LÄS MER