Sökning: "Conceptual change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 264 avhandlingar innehållade orden Conceptual change.
1. A structural view on conceptual change Integration, differentiation, and contextualization as fundamental aspects of individual meaning makingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Conceptual development and conceptual change processes are described by a longitudinal study on preschool children’s conception of the earth. Conceptual change is often described as a causal process in which changes in an embraced system of beliefs result in a new system of beliefs. LÄS MER
2. Change Detection of the Unexpected : Enhancing change detection of the unexpected in a complex and high risk context – guiding visual attention in a digital display environmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : Change detection of objects and events in our visual surroundings is sometimes severely difficult, especially if these changes are unexpected. Such failures in change detection may cause huge malicious outcomes in contexts characterized by high levels of complexity and risk. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Producing documents using computer supported methods hasbecome common practice in the construction industry, but themanagement of documents is still to a large degree done withmanual methods. Some pioneering users in design, constructionand facility management respectively have applied electronicdocument management (EDM) within their organisations or forprojects. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the relation between institutions and the emergence of markets in the context of the Russian transition since the beginning of the 1990s. Introducing democracy and market economic relations in Russia are goals that require profound changes in the institutional framework inherited from the Soviet Union. LÄS MER
5. Clinical reasoning focused on clients’ behaviour change in physiotherapy Development and evaluation of the Reasoning 4 Change instrumentDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : With the recognition of the impact of lifestyle behaviours on health and the evidence of incorporating behavioural considerations in physiotherapy, there is a need to advance the clinical reasoning of physiotherapists. Clinical reasoning encompasses the thinking and decision-making processes guiding client management and is a core competency of physiotherapists. LÄS MER