Sökning: "Computer security"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 249 avhandlingar innehållade orden Computer security.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Digital Forensics is used to aid traditional preventive security mechanisms when they fail to curtail sophisticated and stealthy cybercrime events. The Digital Forensic Investigation process is largely manual in nature, or at best quasi-automated, requiring a highly skilled labour force and involving a sizeable time investment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The web has become ubiquitous in modern lives. People go online to stay in contact with their friends or to manage their bank account. With lots of different sensitive information handled by web applications securing them naturally becomes important. LÄS MER
3. Visualising Security through Computer Games : Investigating Game-Based Instruction in ICT Security:an Experimental ApproachDetta är en avhandling från Kista : Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap (tills m KTH)
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates whether learning materials in the form of computer games can increase knowledge and comprehension in the area of ICT security.Through a series of experiments carried out in Sweden between the years 2000 and 2003, investigating theoretical knowledge as well as practical knowledge gained through a single-user computer game, data were collected and subjected to quantitative and qualitative analyses. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Security has traditionally been thought of as a system or network attribute that was the result of the joint endeavors of the designer, maintainer and user, among others. Even though security can never reach a level of 100%, the aim has been to provide as much security as possible, given the boundary conditions in question. With the advent of, e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för ekonomi, kommunikation och IT
Sammanfattning : Many security services today only provides one security configuration at run-time, and cannot then utilize the trade-off between performance and security. In order to make use of this trade-off, tunable security services providing several security configurations that can be selected at run-time are needed. LÄS MER