Sökning: "Compulsive treatment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden Compulsive treatment.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), with a prevalence of 1-2 %, frequently leads a chronic course. Persons with OCD are often reluctant to seek help and, if they do, their OCD is often missed. This is unfortunate, since active treatment may substantially improve social function and quality of life. LÄS MER
2. Obsessive-compulsive disorders : Personality traits and disorders, autistic traits and biochemical findingsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a common disabling mental disorder.Personality disorders are frequent in OCD. Asperger syndrome and high-functioning autism share similarities with obsessive-compulsive and schizoid personality disorders and may be referred to as "odd" personality traits. Also compulsions are common in autism. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : A comprehensive understanding of the emotional mechanisms that motivate the symptoms of pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is important for models of the etiology and treatment of the disorder. Existing models have emphasized the central role of fear, but recent research has highlighted that OCD may also be underpinned by incompleteness and disgust. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet, Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Aim: The study focus is a sample of women with drug dependence admitted to compulsory treatment according to the Swedish act of care for drug abusers (LVM, 1988:870) and according to the act of care for young persons (LVU, 1990:52). From a cohort consecutively admitted to residential treatment at Lunden between 1997 and 2000, a sample of 132 women was selected for a five year follow-up. LÄS MER
5. Strengths and Weaknesses of the Cognitive Profiles of Autism and ADHD from a Cognitive Behavioral Perspective Treatment, Prevention and the Understanding of the ComorbidityDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present research was to increase the understanding of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) from a cognitive behavioral perspective. The investigation was made to examine the effect of modified cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) using visualization. LÄS MER