Sökning: "Complement Screening"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 avhandlingar innehållade orden Complement Screening.
1. Analysis of Complement Deficiency States. With Focus on Molecular Characterization of C4 and Properdin DeficiencyDetta är en avhandling från Divison of Medical Microbiology
Sammanfattning : Complement deficiency is associated with an increased risk for invasive infection and immune complex disease. Screening for identification of complement-deficient patients is essential and a new ELISA-based procedure for detection of complement deficiency is described. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Adenoviruses are common pathogens all over the world. The majority of the population has at some point been infected with an adenovirus. Although severe disease can occur in otherwise healthy individuals an adenovirus infection is most commonly self limited in these cases. LÄS MER
3. Computational Methods in Medicinal Chemistry Mechanistic Investigations and Virtual Screening DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Computational methods have become an integral part of drug development and can help bring new and better drugs to the market faster. The process of predicting the biological activity of large compound collections is known as virtual screening, and has been instrumental in the development of several drugs today in the market. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Medical Ethics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Programmatic vaccination and screening are the reasons for this thesis. The practice of public health incorporating medicine’s cognitive contents along with contributions from other fields of human activities is basically a moral enterprise. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Henrik Land
Sammanfattning : The use of enzymes, nature´s own catalysts, both isolated or as whole cells to perform chemical transformations is called biocatalysis. As a complement to classical chemical catalysis, biocatalysis can be an environmentally friendly and more economical option in the production and synthesis of chemicals. LÄS MER