Sökning: "Competitive adsorption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden Competitive adsorption.
- Detta är en avhandling från Britt Nyström, Library, Institute for Surface Chemistry, P.O.B. 5607, 114 86 Stockholm, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to study competitive adsorption of milk proteins during spray-drying. For this purpose, a new surface sensitive method was developed which measures the quantitative amount of specific proteins at the powder surface. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The thesis presents work regarding amphiphilic molecules associated in aqueous solution or at the liquid/solid interface. Two main topics are included: the temperature-dependent behavior of micelles and the adsorption of dispersants on carbon nanotube (CNT) surfaces. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : In supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC), the eluent is composed by carbon dioxide, often with additional components, in a condition between gas and liquid. This thesis aims to reach a deeper understanding of SFC by revealing the function of the additional eluent components through systematic adsorption studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Food Technology, Engineering and Nutrition, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The adsorption behavior of macromolecular emulsifiers is important in the understanding of their functionality. Understanding of the adsorption behavior can ultimately enable us to control emulsion properties. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Krister Eskilsson, Östra Promenaden 1a, S-21128 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The interfacial behaviour of nonionic triblock copolymers of the type poly(ethylene oxide-tetrahydrofurane-ethylene oxide) has been systematically examined at different types of surfaces. It is shown how the chemical nature of the substrate greatly influences the adsorption behaviour of block copolymers. LÄS MER