Sökning: "Colony morphology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 avhandlingar innehållade orden Colony morphology.
1. Epidemiological and immunological studies of environmental mycobacteria - with focus on Mycobacterium abscessus
Sammanfattning : Mycobacterium avium, M. abscessus and M. gordonae are three mycobacterial species that are ubiquitous in the environment. M. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Marie Stille, Department of Zoology, Helgonavägen 3A, S-223 62 Lund, SWEDEN
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the evolution and consequences of multiple queen societies (polygyny) in leptothoracine ants are discussed. The majority of the studies have been conducted on the boreal species Leptothorax acervorum, but polygynous behaviour is also discussed in a broader sense concerning ant species in general. In L. LÄS MER
3. A Study On Factor Influencing the Microstructure and Shrinkage Porosity Formation in Compacted Graphite IronDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : During the last decades, an intensive effort has been dedicated to introduce compacted graphite iron (CGI) for truck engine components as its intermediate graphite morphology provides an increased tensile property compared to lamellar cast iron (LGI) and a better thermal conductivity compared to nodular cast iron (SGI). However, the narrow production technology window in this cast iron grade requires increased technological discipline. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine at Huddinge University Hospital
Sammanfattning : Increased apoptosis of hematopoietic progenitor cells is a hallmark for the myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), and one of the main reasons for the ineffective hematopoiesis and subsequent cytopenia characteristic for the disease. In particular in low risk MDS, such as refractory anemia (RA) and refractory anemia with ringed sideroblasts (RARS), severe transfusion-dependent anemia leading to constant fatigue and weakness and therefore reduced quality of life often constitutes the main clinical problem. LÄS MER
5. Production and characterization of intraspecific somatic hybrids of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.)Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : A culture protocol has been developed for mesophyll protoplasts isolated from various d¡haploid clones of potato. A large number of call¡ was obtained after serial dilution of the cultures w¡th a suitable amount and type of medium at different stages of cell colony development. LÄS MER