Sökning: "Cold work tool steel"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden Cold work tool steel.
1. Microstructure and mechanical properties of a 5 wt.% Cr cold work tool steel Influence of heat treatment procedureDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : The demand for Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS) in the automotive industry is increasing day by day. It is mainly motivated by the fact that AHSS can be used as thin sheets while having high strengths. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Many phenomena determining the microstructure of a tool steel and consequently the properties of the material, are governed by multicomponent diffusion. The diffusion driven reactions that take place during, for example, tempering of a hot-work tool steel or when the microstructure develops during hot isostatic pressing of cold-work tool steel, are dependent on the types and amounts of alloying elements. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The present study was carried out to investigate the formation and evolution of non-metallic inclusions during ingot casting. Emphasize have been on understanding the types of inclusions formed and developed through the casting process and on the development of already existing inclusions carried over from the ladle during casting. LÄS MER
4. Effect of heat treatment on microstructure and mechanical properties of a 5 wt.% Cr cold work tool steelDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : This work presents investigations related to phase transformations occurring inthe 5 wt.% Cr cold work tool steel Caldie during hardening and tempering treatments. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Sheet metal forming processes are mechanical processes, designed to make products from metal sheet without material removal. These processes are applied extensively by the manufacturing industry to produce commodities such as heat exchangers or panels for automotive applications. They are suitable for production in large volumes. LÄS MER