Sökning: "Cognitive response measurement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden Cognitive response measurement.
1. Characteristics of the functional independence measure in patients with neurological disorders. Measurement through Rasch analysis
Sammanfattning : The Functional Independence Measure (FIMTM) is an internationally widely used outcome measure, measuring disability in terms of dependence or need of assistance. The aim of this study was to evaluate the structural characteristics of FIMTM using the Rasch model, with regard to scoring function, cross-cultural validity in Europe and cross-diagnostic validity within rehabilitation units in Scandinavia. LÄS MER
2. Two Topics in Survey Methodology : Inference from Nonprobability Samples Using the Double Samples Setup
Sammanfattning : Modelling the response process in establishment surveys proceeded thus far by adding steps of operational character to the core cognitive steps of the individual cognitive model. Here (Paper 1) a larger unit of the cognitive analysis is posited: that part of the enterprise that is engaged in responding to a survey, consisting of one or more employees, the tools they use and the established practices of record keeping and survey responding. LÄS MER
3. Learning about the unobservable : The role of attitudes, measurement errors, norms and perceptions in user behaviour
Sammanfattning : Unobservable factors are important to understand user behaviour. Moreover, they contain information to help design services that willsolve today’s challenges. Yet, we have barely scratched the surface ofthe underlying mechanisms ruling user behaviour. LÄS MER
4. Depressive Personality Disorder: Construct, measurement, clinical correlates, and treatment outcome
Sammanfattning : Depression is a serious and potentially devastating health problem, impacting millions of individuals worldwide. Although advances have been made in depression research, there remain a number of outstanding questions as to why certain individuals experience depression and why some respond to treatment and others do not. LÄS MER
5. Occupational Engagement among Older People : Evaluation, Repertoire and Relation to Life satisfaction
Sammanfattning : Occupational engagement among older people is important to investigate as older people are the fastest growing segment in our society, and because occupational engagement is viewed within occupational therapy as one of the basic premises for health. Three perspectives of engagement are highlighted in this thesis: evaluation of occupational engagement, the repertoire of occupational engagement, and finally, the relation between occupational engagement and life satisfaction. LÄS MER