Sökning: "Cloud infrastructures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden Cloud infrastructures.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Computing Science, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Cloud datacenters comprise hundreds or thousands of disparate application services, each having stringent performance and availability requirements, sharing a finite set of heterogeneous hardware and software resources. The implication of such complex environment is that the occurrence of performance problems, such as slow application response and unplanned downtimes, has become a norm rather than exception resulting in decreased revenue, damaged reputation, and huge human-effort in diagnosis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : High availability, cost effectiveness and ease of application deployment have accelerated the adoption rate of cloud computing. This fast proliferation of cloud computing promotes the rapid development of large-scale infrastructures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå̊ Universitet
Sammanfattning : With the emergence of cloud computing, computing resources (i.e., networks, servers, storage, applications, etc.) are provisioned as metered on-demand services over net- works, and can be rapidly allocated and released with minimal management effort. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Computing infrastructures offer remote access to computing power that can be employed, e.g., to solve complex mathematical problems or to host computational services that need to be online and accessible at all times. LÄS MER
5. Towards Automation in Digital Investigations Seeking Efficiency in Digital Forensics in Mobile and Cloud EnvironmentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Cybercrime and related malicious activity in our increasingly digital world has become more prevalent and sophisticated, evading traditional security mechanisms. Digital forensics has been proposed to help investigate, understand and eventually mitigate such attacks. LÄS MER