Sökning: "Cellulosa- och pappersteknik"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61 avhandlingar innehållade orden Cellulosa- och pappersteknik.
1. ANALYZING THE HYDRO DYNAMICS AND THE CHEMICAL REACTIONS IN PULP DIGESTER SYSTEMS USING CFD MODELLING
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to use differential analysis and finite volume method (FVM) to model and analyze a continuous pulp digester in order to create a detailed picture of the flow behaviour and chemical reactions in the digester. This information will be used to optimize wood chip flow and reactions and to diagnose and avoid faults such as hang-ups and channelling. LÄS MER
2. Digester modelling for diagnostics and control
Sammanfattning : This thesis will show the possibility for the development and use of an on-line model for application to continuous digesters for pulp production. The model is developed by using a program called Dymola (Dynamic Modeling Laboratory). What makes the Dymola software so well suited is that the program solves equations simultaneously. LÄS MER
3. Polyelectrolyte multilayers of cationic and anionic starch and their use for improving the strength of papers made from mechanical pulps
Sammanfattning : Graphic paper is experiencing severe competition from other materials and, most of all, from other media. This means there is a great need to improve paper quality while reducing raw material and production costs. Polyelectrolyte multilayer (PEM) treatment (i.e. LÄS MER
4. Strategies for improving kraftliner pulp properties
Sammanfattning : A large part of the world paper manufacturing consists of production of corrugated board components, kraftliner and fluting, that are used in many different types of corrugated boxes. Because these boxes are stored and transported, they are often subjected to changes in relative humidity. LÄS MER
5. Extended impregnation kraft cooking of softwood : Effects on reject, yield, pulping uniformity, and physical properties
Sammanfattning : Converting wood into paper is a complex process involving many different stages, one of which is pulping. Pulping involves liberating the wood fibres from each other, which can be done either chemically or mechanically. LÄS MER