Sökning: "Cecilia Olsson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 avhandlingar innehållade orden Cecilia Olsson.
1. Synthesis of amino- and hydroxyl-substituted bridged bicyclic compounds and their application in asymmetric catalysis
Sammanfattning : In this work, hydroxyl- and amino-substituted bridged bicyclic compounds based on bicyclo[2.2.1]heptane, bicyclo[2.2. LÄS MER
2. Tree phenology modelling in the boreal and temperate climate zones : Timing of spring and autumn events
Sammanfattning : Plant phenology in the boreal and temperate climate zones is synchronised with seasonal changes in temperature and photoperiod. For deciduous trees, timing of budburst and leaf colouring define the growing season length and express adaptations to trade-offs in growth and risks. LÄS MER
3. Celiac disease in Swedish children and adolescents : variations in incidence and essentials of gluten-free eating with a youth perspective
Sammanfattning : Background Sweden has experienced a unique epidemic of celiac disease (CD) in children younger than 2 years of age. The epidemic was partly explained by changes over time in infant feeding and indicated a multifactorial aetiology. LÄS MER
4. Sexuality in patients treated for hematologic malignancies - Problems and need for support from patients’ and nurses’ perspectives
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to describe and explore how sexuality, body image and HRQoL were affected in patients treated for hematologic malignancies, and their need for support. A further aim was to describe nurses’ conceptions of dialogues about sexuality. LÄS MER
5. The kaleidoscope of communication : Different perspectives on communication involving children with severe multiple disabilities
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of six publications presenting a theoretical framework, a methodological proposal and three empirical studies. The aim of the work is; to gain knowledge on how children with severe multiple disabilities communicate with their caregivers, to analyse how different research strategies can add knowledge from different perspectives on communication, and to develop models for analysing and describing the dyadic interaction. LÄS MER